The Role:Quality engineer job description
1. Responsible for Quality System Maintenance.
2. Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns.
3. Assist Operations Director in establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality management system.
4. Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the quality & system,
5. Develop training to build quality awareness.
6. Interface with shop floor and foreman to ensure transfer to production of new job cards
7. Support all staff to ensure that products and keep processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system.
8. Conduct audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audits finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions.
9. Analyse failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to customer complaints.
10. Monitor material, material usage and waste.
11. Responsible for planning, organising and managing the overall activities of receiving / outgoing quality functions.
12. Continuously improving quality & environmental systems, receiving, inspection process, and procedures.
13. Ensure timely resolution of supplier failure, corrective actions and preventive actions.
14. Manage suppliers’ performance and conduct audits.
15. Preparation of QA reports.
16. Visit customers who have a quality issue or special requirement.